Regulations and agenda
Per the Regulations Governing the Development of NFPA Standards (Section 4.5), only Certified Amending Motions (with valid sign-in) and proper Follow-up Motions will be allowed during the NFPA Technical Meeting for standards processed in the Fall and Annual revision cycles.
The agenda for the Technical Meeting will be those standards with Certified Amending Motions as indicated in the Report of the Motions Committee on Certified Amending Motions.
Per the NFPA Bylaws, only NFPA Members of record 180 days before the opening of any Annual, Regular, Special, or Technical Meeting of the NFPA Membership who have duly registered and paid any registration fees for the meeting shall be entitled to vote at that meeting. Except as may be required by law or as may be provided in a Regulation or Standing Rule promulgated pursuant to Article 8 of these Bylaws, any action of the NFPA Voting Membership shall require the affirmative vote of a majority of the votes cast at the meeting.
Voting by proxy shall not be permitted, and the vote of each Voting NFPA Member shall be cast by that member individually.
Upcoming NFPA Conference & Expo Dates
- June 6-9, 2022, Boston Convention & Exhibition Center, Boston, MA
- June 19-22, 2023, Mandalay Bay Convention Center, Las Vegas, NV
- June 17-20, 2024, Orange County Convention Center, Orlando, FL
- June 16-19, 2025, Mandalay Bay Convention Center, Las Vegas, NV
- June 22-25, 2026, Mandalay Bay Convention Center, Las Vegas, NV